The link to my comment on Abby’s Blog Post #2: HERE

Hi Abby,

I wanted to point out that your blog looks very well-organized and easy to read, great job!

I like how you emphasized the importance of staying true to yourself on the internet as that is an essential element some people forget. I am similar to you in that I have a few different accounts on different software that I typically use for different things. That is unfortunate you got in trouble once but I am glad it was used as a learning lesson to remind the importance of your digital footprint. I didn’t have the same experience however I did have a photo posted of me without my consent that I did not want online and I had to ask a friend to take it down. 

I like what you pointed out about the different privacy for varying personal vs professional accounts as I agree with what you said. I’d like to add the idea of how balancing between the two identities can be both challenging and beneficial. I think that sometimes incorporating certain elements of personal life into professional life can help to be relatable and build a stronger professional community.  

Thanks for sharing such a well-organized and informative post it was lovely to read!

-Fran:)