The link to my comment on Izze’s blog post is HERE

Hi Izze,

I really enjoyed reading your blog it was both informative and engaging, additionally I really liked your incorporation of multimedia elements like pictures and videos. I found the TedTalk you shared to be very interesting it opened my eye even more to the need to manage my social identity. I also thought it brought up interesting points on privacy, and how it is our right to have privacy even on these platforms. I also found her talk about how we live in an AD revenue world as I have experienced before searching about something on Google and then later getting an AD for that item. Which I always found kind of scary so it was interesting to hear her explain how and why that was happening. Additionally, I have never heard of browser fingerprinting before so i found her explanation very helpful.

I am also similar to a lot of the ideas you mentioned throughout your blog with what you share, the platforms you use and the privacy methods you use. I also liked your point about not including any part of your name or birthday, I have never thought about how that would not be a good idea. Luckily my passwords aren’t those things but it is a good reminder to think about.

I really enjoyed reading your post, great work!

-Fran:)